Blamformers! Blamformers!

AWESOME!

I loved the last one :p. My 2nd favorite was tom fulp's first one xD. His 2nd wasn't that funny :p. I loved kirby's where they had the mini transformers and the little triangle hands > < *LMAO!*
5/5 for joo all!

P.S.
[Insert promotion of unrelated website in this space here, or something of that sort] Juuuuuust kidding....or am i! But seriously i am >.>, PUT THE BAN STICK DOWN!

A review by Eric Bauman A review by Eric Bauman

I liked it!

This has good meaning, And i thought it was catchy and drawn nicely. People who rate this anything below a 7 prolly' hasn't tried to create a flash before :].

EbaumsWorld Is not Technically by Law Stealing content, but you can't say he doesn't make money off of the content he puts on his site. What 'Ebaum' does is Steal content and when some people see it, they spread it through word of mouth, getting more people to look at his site, therefore getting more hits. The more hits his site gets the more money he gets paid for the ads getting put on his site. (Hits=$4Ebaum)So, Technically he does make money from 'stolen' content being put on his site. By our beliefs and not the extent of the law, he is steal, and I believe he is stealing content from other sites. Things he steals from, lets say Newgrounds, attracts people who don't know Newgrounds But know 'Ebaums' world will tell others and get more people to give Ebaum...more hits...

Army: LOL - Ep. 1 Army: LOL - Ep. 1

LAWL!

This was fucking hilarious! My favorite submission! 10 9 10 10 10 9 I LAWVE THIS!

The Hand That Feeds The Hand That Feeds

I liked it!

The only 2 problems are that sometimes the objects go over the wordz so you should've made it the top layer. The second one is you have 1 word wrong, it's "black and hollow as coal" not hollow as cold :). But i loved the song and i loved this!

Touchtone Genius Touchtone Genius

Roffels

This is awesome! it may be better than i am rating it but i've been watching crap all day from the portal.....and this is funny....FUNNY!

Toxxicc responds:

heh, thanks alot!
I worked on it for so long :(

Metroid: U.O Part 2 Metroid: U.O Part 2

PERFECT

(i dont have speakers so i couldn't rate based on sound)
Anyway its perfect! It had a good start and good ending, perfect amount of action and its intense! Perfect!

Dusty-Gorilla responds:

Aww the sound was the best part! Except the music didn't flow too nicely...but thanks for the kindness!

How to Pick a Nazis Brain How to Pick a Nazis Brain

Sacrifice more and just make 1 longer

Great! It deserves every 10 0.O, except an 8 cuz its a little too short but the rest is great! Pretty long credits too!

-={ Cosmostar. }=- -={ Cosmostar. }=-

it was slightly gewd....

...until i saw the "baby penis" subliminal messange in the extras....you know you can pause it and go back right?

Jestar responds:

... What the fuck.
So you vote down because I write "baby penis?"
Yeah I know you can pause and go back. I just didnt think you'd flip out.

The Kid Who Cried Pie The Kid Who Cried Pie

LONGER!

LOOOONGER!
Then it'd be perfect. :(
((and maybe some better graphics))

Marine VS Alien Marine VS Alien

WOW

If thats your first...AMAZING
Even if its not its amazing!!!! Just make it longer so i can still be amazed 0.O